Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor "free" Day!




Thank you Reese for giving me such a sweet smile!

So why isn't it called Labor"free" Day???? Well I think we should change the name, but that's just my opinion! Anyways we have taken pride in being labor free today-first we all slept in and then chilled around the house till lunch. We then headed out for some Mexican Food at Joe T. Garcia's---yeah!!-- it's probably the best Mexican food ever--at least I think so:) We got to sit out on the patio and it was so beautiful--we could have hungout there all day, but the kids felt differently! So we headed over to the Stock Yards and the kids played around in the general store. They loved all the play guns and as you can see they liked posing too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! By the way, was the pizza good at the incredible pizza co.? There used to be one in Amarillo, and we called it the inedible pizza company. It was a wee bit like cardboard with sauce and cheese.

Anyway, I hope you have a great week! Also, if I'm ever in DFW, I'll give you a call and see if we can get together to take some family portraits! I may be shooting a wedding there in May. Possibly.