Sunday, September 16, 2007

Reese singing Karaoke!

On the cruise we took the kids to a late night family Karaoke. Abby and Reese loved watching the other kids and after awhile Reese wanted to do it for himself. The only problem was that he didn't know any song on the list very well-so I went back to the DJ and asked him if Reese could sing "Take me out to the Ballgame" a capella and they said he could! I was so shocked how excited he was to get up on stage (with Daddy) and sing-he didn't hesitate when they called his name and I got this video so you can see what a cheese ball he is! ---and how perfect that he was dressed-up in his baseball uniform:) (whenever Abby would dress-up as a princess for dinner he wanted to dress-up too---so we brought his uniform so he wouldn't be tempted to dress-up as Cinderella!)....smart mommy:)


1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

LOVED IT! I also love all the pics too! glad you guys were able to make wonderful memories.