Friday, September 07, 2007

We Look Good!


Tonight Abby and I had a night all to ourselves because Greg took Reese to the Rangers game (again;) Abby told us she doesn't like going to the games all that much so I thought I would give her a break and we would do some special stuff together---some GIRL stuff! So as you can see we put a mask on our face, did each others make-up and painted our nails--good times! We both look beautiful (of course) but I thought this picture was the best---she loved the mask and laughed the whole time (except when it started drying--she was a little concerned and said it was starting to hurt...I told her that that's when you know it's working:) --after I took it off she kept telling me how smooth her face felt---I think I might have created a monster:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys looked like mimes. Is that the idea?