Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Football Time Again!




Last night we went to our first football game of the season! Our friends the Vaughan's have a son in junior high and he made the "A" team---way to go Riley! Anyways he had a game last night so we all went to cheer him on--along with 50 other people--he had the biggest cheering section ever! And man we were loud-he was by far the best on the team (I am bit biased) and he made some great plays--he almost got an interception! Riley your on your way!
Well-I am so excited for football season...even though we love baseball--the weather is so beautiful and fall is my favorite time of year---yeah! We plan on many more games in the future even though I really don't know much about the game I can cheer with the best of them--and no will know I really have no idea what just happened:).....it's basically like soccer right?..hehe!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

it's only fair that we get reese into football since greg got riley all geared up to play baseball.