Monday, March 24, 2008

Baseball Ready!


It's finally time for Baseball!

They told the boys to get baseball ready--this is Reese's version:)
**notice he is already covering his "area"--is that innate"??
(sorry I'm not meaning to be crude:)

Slugger!

Today was Reese's first T-ball practice and you would think we were taking him to Disney World or something! He was so excited that we practiced all day and He could barely fall asleep for his nap!
He was so adorable and I can't wait for the games to get started--opening day is April 5th--he's gonna be a trip to watch:)
Greg and I got talked into being "more involved" this year--Greg is now a coach and I am a dugout mom and Abby has also been named team "helper"---yeah! Believe it or not we are all really excited!
When the kids think back on their childhood I want them to remember that Mom and Dad were always there---Greg and I are both blessed with these memories from our own parents and it's so wonderful! Thank you guys for your presence in our lives it has made a world of difference! (think how crazy we might have turned out--scary:)

No comments: