Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday Girl!


PF Changs---the first restaurant of the night:)
-oh by the way...our waiter guessed I was turning 25--I think he was lying to get a good tip-dirty dog:)

Cheesecake Factory--round 2

Taking a picture of ME happy with my new camera!

Crazy Greg and Reese eating yummy chicken!

Today was the day--I'm finally 30! I must say I have dreaded this day for quite awhile but really I feel fine...30's not so bad after all:)
Greg and the kids took me out to dinner and I picked PF Changs--yumo! I was so proud of the kids they really loved Chinese food--orange peel chicken was a hit!
After eating way too much we decided the Cheesecake Factory sounded good so off we went to get our favorite-Crazy Chris's Outrageous Chocolate Cake---WOW if you have never tried this you must---with a name like that you know it's amazing.....and it has coconut--fantatic:)
Well the evening was wonderful and I didn't think anything could make it more perfect.....
And then there was the gift.....
Now I wasn't expecting anything since Greg is taking me to Florida tomorrow for the weekend---YEAH~ but my wonderful husband thought he would out do himself---again:)
He got me a new camera----yippppeeeee!!!!!!
You don't even know how delighted....no ELATED I am----my camera (the one I take all these blog pictures with) is well dying! ~Not kinda dying--- but seriously on it's last leg and I was just making the best of it and Gregory knew I was really wanting one so of course being the most wonderful, loving, perfect husband he is---he got me a camera (and by the way he's not just the best husband because he got me a camera--but it did help a little:) j
Anywho~ my birthday was unforgettable and prefect and thank you to all of you who wished me a happy day---don't you just love birthday's??~~and I still love them even though I am getting older...amazing;) ...we'll see how I feel when I turn 40! hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Greg, don't you know my wife reads this blog. Two restaurants in one night? A camera? Florida?

I bought Misty a rain guage and a thermometer, and I considered not making her cook.(but she got hungry)

Shane