Monday, March 03, 2008

Party Time!


Birthday boy Jonathan and Reese

Abby and Jonathan's sister Natalie

Abby and Reese were so excited when our neighbor Jonathan invited them to his 9th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! It was so sweet of him to think of them and for the past week they have been counting down the days!
The party was really fun and the kids each got 40 token-- now that's a ton of tokens for a 5 and 3 year old so mommy and daddy played a little too to help out:) (we really were trying to help--no really we were...we didn't enjoy it at all:)
I will say though I was so surprised at Abby's skee-ball skills! She was racking up those points and putting me to shame! It's really humbling when your kids start beating you at everything--speaking of that--Abby was playing basketball the other day and she says, "Mommy you're pretty bad at basketball let me show you how to do it!" Now I have never claimed to be good at basketball but I have a feeling she has been listening to her daddy. One time he had to watch me play intramural basketball in college and he says it was pretty painful and embarrassing:)
Well anyways we always have fun at Chuck E's and I recommend if your gonna have a party there have it on a weeknight--we didn't lose the kids once and that's amazing for us;)

No comments: