Thursday, March 20, 2008

Check Her OUT!


You go girl---steal that ball:) It's funny...we teach them to "not steal" and "to share" yet in sports you do the opposite---try explaining that to a "literal" kid like Abby:)

Yeah--she's the one in red dominating the field (look those girls are so scared they can't move)---I'm so proud ( I played a little soccer myself ya know....I think she got her abilities from me:) --sorry Greg!


Abby is playing soccer this Spring and she's a natural! I am not just saying that--she really is good....honestly Greg and I were kinda surprised (and I don't mean that to sound mean or anything:) She missed her first game because Greg and I got her signed up too late (oops) and so she hadn't even practiced or got her uniform and she scored 2 goals! (the only 2 goals of the game I might add:) Anyways she is loving the game and we are so thrilled! We can't wait for her next game and hey maybe they'll declare her team captain? --sounds right to me:)

3 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

we tried to use "aggressive". riley's quite black and white also:)

Anonymous said...

Nice, very nice.

RebekahElizabeth said...

Wow, Becky...Abby is awesome! I wish we had community soccer around here! It looks like fun. Thanks for checking out the blog :) and I'd love to have the pizza dough recipe...I can't ever seem to get one that we like...I was afraid I'd have to wait 'til Italy to find one...send it on when you have the chance!