Thursday, March 06, 2008

Can you believe it?


Reese jumping off something really high--he didn't break anything---yet!

Yes this is a picture I took from MY backyard IN Texas! ....weird!

One happy little girl....eating snow!



Snow!????
What in the world????
Yesterday the kids and I were playing at the park and it was in the 60's and TODAY it snows--sounds perfectly normal right?
Well anyways no matter how "abnormal" it is the kids were SOOOO excited--this afternoon we got all our ski gear on and headed out to play! I must say Greg and I were thrilled to use our ski stuff again since you only get to use it once a year! (not much snow in these parts:)
Welp-they say it's supposed to snow all night so we'll see if we need to dig our car out in the morning....... actually the way things are going lately I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the 80's tomorrow by late afternoon! ( yeah maybe I can wear those shorts I wore on Monday!:) ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's also snowing in Kansas City after we had almost 70 degree weather too! We've got the "Disciple Now" Weekend and outside activities ... why wouldn't it snow! The kids look like they are really having a super fun time! Enjoy! love you guys, MsK