Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding in Florida!


Sarah and John --the wedding was beautiful!

Me getting a picture with the best man!

Emily, me, Greg and Steve--some of our friends from DC

One happy couple!


This weekend Greg and I went to St. Petersburg, Florida for our friends Jon and Sarah's wedding! Greg and Jon got to be good friends while they worked together in DC and Jon asked Greg to be the best man. The wedding was right on Tampa Bay and the reception was in an art museum--which was super cool--when the wedding party took their pictures after the wedding the guests walked around the museum...brilliant (wish we would have thought of that:)
It was a super busy weekend for Greg and he is really tired. He was up late every night doing "best man" things with Jon and the other groomsmen, then during the day Saturday they went to play paintball. I, on the other hand, had a very relaxing weekend and laid out by the pool, napped and hung out with some of my DC friends that came to the wedding too!
It was a really great weekend and we had a wonderful time getting to know our friends families. Jon is British and Sarah is Italian which made for a very exciting mixture of people:) It was so hilarious talking with everyone---everyone had a different accent and way of thinking...it was such a blast!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the photos! I still giggle everytime I see my two friends together as a couple. :-)

Glad you had a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there.