Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scary Pumpkin Man!


My super patient husband!

Check her face out--I love it!

Abby loves to get dirty---Reese does not---he cleaned his hands 3 times...too funny!

Last night after family night we decided it was time to finally carve the pumpkin. The kids have been wanted to do this since we bought it a few weeks back but last year ours was rotten before Halloween! Soooo this year we got smart and cut him open only a few days before:)
Anyways the kids were really excited about it at first but as time wore on they lost interest! (so did I ;) Poor Greg was left all alone slaving away creating a masterpiece while we sat on the couch reading books! All I gotta say is I'm happy he does it and not me---let's just say I'm not much for "detail" work and it drives me crazy to take on a task that takes forever!

~I sure can't wait till the kids get older so we can have a pumpkin carving contest--now that's more like it---I love a good competition! ( I'll do detail work if there's a prize involved..hehe--what can I say?---that's the competitor in me;)

No comments: