Monday, May 25, 2009

Splash Day!


Reese and Abby before all the messy fun!

Crazy, crazy, crazy kids running everywhere!!!!!

Abby after Reese got a hold of her with a "little" shaving cream:)
I was trying to help her get it out of her eyes but one of the ONLY things in the whole world I am allergic to (besides cats) is SHAVING CREAM! Funny I know;) Because of this I was little to no help...she was able to dunk herself in a pool which worked just fine:)

First thing Reese did was take a huge pile of shaving cream and wipe it all over his face--classic! He's a mess!

Today Reese and I went up to Abby's school for the kindergarten Splash Day! Wow~ It was nuts! They had play stations set up for the kids and my kids favorites were the shaving cream area (where they wipe shaving cream all over their bodies:) and the snack table! I think they sat there eating for about 30 minutes?-it was like they had never eaten before :)
Anyways it was super hot so the kids started wearing down pretty quickly and we didn't make it the whole 2 hours but they had fun while it lasted!
This is Abby's last week of school so we have a busy week ahead. I will be up at school 3 out of the 4 days she has left--gotta love being the room mom;) ~ just kidding--I have had a fun year but plan on letting someone else take the lead next year! ~just sharing the wealth;)

~I asked Abby if she was ready to be in first grade next year and she told me- "No, I'm ready to be in "summer" grade!!! That's my girl---summer is the best! I am thrilled to have her home...I've missed her!

No comments: