Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten


First time Abby met Ms Thomson at the beginning of the year

Last picture together--they had a great year!

Abby before the show


First day of kindergarten---she looks so young! What a year....it seems like yesterday:) ~really it does!

Is it already over? Man, things need to slow down!
Today was Abby's last day of kindergarten and it just doesn't seem real! Although I feel like I have been a parent forever:) I am still shocked to think I have a 1st grader! Wow!
Anyways to celebrate the last day the kindergartners performed one last time for us in the cafeteria. Abby did a great job and she was really into all the songs! I am gonna post a video of my favorite one---it was hilarious! I wouldn't describe Abby as outgoing, actually I would say at times she is quite shy (not sure where she got that?) but today she was very active and involved in the songs---I was very proud! Let's just say I was one of those kids that stole the show when I was little....meaning either I did something to draw attention to myself or I pulled my dress over my head---whatever it took to get a laugh;) ~let's just say this is NOT Abby's personality and I'm glad! She's an individual and I love everything about her....of course:)
Well--enjoy the video and hopefully I was able to capture the silliness of the moment!

3 comments:

Jill said...

wow, you guys have been SO busy! Aren't you glad it's all over now. Enjoy your first few days of summer... ours were kind of hard getting used to the swing of things.

tomi said...

i have pictures of chandler sining this at porter too! it is the most precious thing ever! time REALLY goes by so fast when they are in school! enjoy the summer!!!

Email: said...

Wait until you say you have a 3rd grader and a your littlest one is in Kindergarten! Time flying will really hit ya! Hope all is well.