Monday, May 25, 2009

WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!


Me in our new car! I look good don't I? :)

Kids sleeping....Abby looks very uncomfortable doesn't she?

Bye Bye Maxima.....you've been good to us!!!!


Today we got a new car-- a 2008 Toyota Highlander! We have been saving forever and I can't believe it! ~and we did it DEBT FREE!!!!!!! Yay!
Greg has been amazing through it all. He has been researching and researching trying to make the most educated, wise decision possible and I am extremely thankful for that! Never do I have to worry about any decision he makes and that's one of the things that makes our marriage so amazing! Thanks Greg I really REALLY appreciate your hard work--you're the best! Someone asked me today why Greg was shopping for "our" car alone and I said, "Because I trust him completely!" ~now that's nice to say:)

We are loving the new car--it's so wonderful and it has been a long time coming let me tell ya! We've both been driving '99 or older Nissans for the last five years and we are so thrilled we have been able to save up--it's beyond words!
The kids are also thrilled! The car has 3 rows and they love to sit way in the back by themselves! We went for our first drive tonight and the kids already fell asleep--by the way they NEVER fall asleep in the car so this car must be mighty special;)

2 comments:

tara said...

Yea for new cars!! And it is so cute!

Misty said...

NICE!