Friday, July 10, 2009

FREE CHICKEN!!!!


My sweet little cows!
~Reese looks mad here but he's just kidding:) They really were into it but the picture turned out kinda opposite! Go figure, right?

Abby all decked out--she loved it!

Did you say free???? I'm there:)
Today was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A and if you dress-up like a cow you get free food!
I had the kids make their own costumes and told them to be creative and figure out what kinda cow they wanted to be. Abby (our artist) was SO into the making of her costume and quickly put something together. Now Reese he's a funny fellow. He knew what he wanted to do but was very frustrated that he couldn't cut out the perfect cow spots. Finally I was able to help him put something together that he felt was" satisfactory" and he was fine--he cracks me up! (I have no idea where he inherited that--so particular:)
Well the kids insisted that I dress-up too. They both wanted me to be their color of cow so I decided to be a white cow with brown spots....very cleaver huh? (I'm on top of it I tell ya:)
Greg was not into the whole dress-up thing and told me he was fine paying for his own meal---can you believe he got a free meal anyways? Yeah, when you walk in they had cow hats for anyone that didn't have a costume and if you put it on they would give you a free entree.
Now we know that for next year:)


3 comments:

The "W" Family said...

anything for chick-fil-a right? I have another friend in the Dallas area and they dressed up too on their blog. hope you guys have a good weekend!

Faith said...

LOL... Reece looks like 3-hole punch version of Jim Halpert!:)

Hughes Family said...

We love Chik-fil-a. I didn't hear about this in Waco or we might have gone! Have you ever been their 100th customer? That is always the best... free Chik-fil-a!