Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dallas Summer Musicals


This year Greg and I decided to get season tickets for all of us to the Dallas Summer Musicals. So far we have all gone to The Wizard of Oz and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and we have many more to come through the summer and into the fall! Greg and I enjoy musicals and the arts and really want to introduce the kids to that world so we thought exposing them to all these different shows would be perfect! Well so far it has been so much fun and it is exciting watching the kids experience stage performances for the first time! Last night they thought it was so cool to see a flying car on stage and they were very concerned about the mean guy that was kidnapping kids and putting them in the tower! (if you have ever seen the movie or musical you know what I am talking about:) Thankfully the show ended on a high note and we all went to bed happy, but VERY late!! Now I have tried to get some pictures of us during the shows but I got my camera taken away last time SO this time I was a good girl and kept my camera in my purse! (by the way I had no idea you couldn't take pictures and when the usher came to take it away I almost fought her for it until she told me she would give it back at the end of the show:) ~thankfully for HER, she did it:)

No comments: