Thursday, July 02, 2009

Fu Manchu! YIKES!


Ok so Greg thinks he's a comedian so yesterday morning he shaved his "vacation beard" into a Fu Manchu. Anyways I was asleep when he did it and when I did finally see him later on in the morning he was beaming with excitement! I, on the other hand, was appalled!;) I am NOT a fan of facial hair, now I don't mind a little stubble from time to time but anything more is NO BUENO!!! Well he liked his creation so much he left it there all night and even went in public--does he have no dignity??:) Ok, ok so I'm "kinda" kidding but I will be very happy to see it gone as soon as he gets around to shaving again --and working from home doesn't help in that department:) ~he's got NO dress code if you get my drift!! hehe!
*note to reader*
Greg remembers when we were friends in college (not dating) I declared (to all) I would marry someone that was "hairless" or at least someone that shaves his whole body! Ha! Man, I DID NOT end up with a fella like that:) Now that's LOVE! ~now at least he could keep his face shaved don't you think????;) Come on Greg--at least get it shaved off before our anniversary ok???? Please?:)

No comments: