Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rangers vrs. Royals


A family divided! Ha!

....and the Rangers WON--thank goodness! How embarrassing to be all decked out in your Rangers garb and have to walk out of the stadium with a loss?!:)
Well anyways we are in Kansas City this week visiting my family and we have already done so much stuff-- I, of course, don't know where to begin!
Today was the Rangers/Royals game and man was it a hot one! We ended up abandoning our good seats and opted out for the cheap seats in the shade! The kids had a blast with Granny and PaPa in the kids park. The kids park is incredible at Kaufman Stadium--they have a merry go round and a miniature golf course?? What? Crazy huh? Well the kids sure thought it was great and my poor parents braved the heat while Greg and I enjoyed watching the Rangers beat the Royals in the shade--thanks guys and sorry your team stinks--HA!:)
After the game Greg had to head to the airport to go back to Texas:(
We are so sad to see him leave but we know he's gotta make the money:) ~we will miss you babe!
After saying goodbye to Daddy we got in line for the kids to run the bases and wow was it a line! Thankfully it was super fast and Reese ran like lightening around the bases! He was bummed that they wouldn't let him slide into home plate but he got over it!
Well anyways--stay tuned for more adventures in KC--it's gonna be a great trip!



Reese hitting the ball at the kids park

the biggest jumbotron I've ever seen!

Granny, PaPa and the kids

Granny and the kids on the Royals field--Abby seems mad but she's not I think she was just hot maybe??:) ~oh yeah she also put on the shirt Greg caught during the game--fits nicely huh?



1 comment:

Cari said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I am uploading my first COMPLETED blog book to order right now! I can't wait to show you all the tricks I learned this weekend. It is so easy once you figure out a couple of tricks.