Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter!


All dressed-up for Easter!

Me and my sweet boy!

The cousins had a little table that they all sat at---they felt very special and loved spending time together!

Ready to hunt!

Reese looks happy....poor Abby doesn't seem too thrilled does she???

Lots of eggs to find....

So thankfully Greg's parents took pictures for me on Easter since my car ran over my camera...no kidding it did! Ok, so it's not all that exciting of a story but I guess I have to tell it now:/ I was taking Abby to school last week and I guess while I was getting in my car my camera fell out of my purse onto the garage floor. I didn't notice it fell so I pulled out of the garage (this is when the camera lost it's life....so sad!) After I took Abby to school and drove back in the garage I saw my poor camera! Oh no! *this is what I was thinking:)
And OF COURSE the silly car ran right over the most important part of the camera--the lens--typical right? Well anyways my sweet husband tried to work his Macgyver magic but to no avail....even duct tape wouldn't save her! She had a good life...took many wonderful pictures and died with dignity...so long friend--you will be missed!
Ok so back to Easter--we had a good one:)
After church we headed over to Debbie and Jerry's along with about 60 other people. Every year D&J invite anyone and everyone that doesn't have a place to go for Easter dinner over to their house for some good eats! This year was no exception and we had such a great time meeting new friends and spending time with old ones! The kids had an Easter egg hunt and enjoyed playing outside in the backyard.
Reese this year really stepped up to the plate and I was so proud of him! At school he made a jelly bean salvation track and he really wanted for everyone to have one like him to take home after Easter dinner! A few days before all the cousins got to together and worked really hard with Maw Maw to make one for everyone and they prayed that everyone who received the jelly beans would know the Lord if they didn't already! It thrills my heart to see my children care for other people and their salvation....all glory to Him--without the Lord, Greg and I would be lost in parenting these kiddos!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!!

No comments: