Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pack Rat!


crazy girl...throw the sea shells away!

thank you for putting it in a bowl Abby:/....it was laying all over the table but now it's in a bowl--genius:)


Ok so Abby is such a pack rat and it drives me nutty! I know she didn't get it from me because I can't stand to have piles of stuff everywhere and I start to get anxious if our house gets too full! Well anyways lately I have had to take deep slow breaths to even enter her room! I tell her to clean her room and instead of cleaning (like I would:) she organizes all her junk and throws NOTHING away! Today while putting her laundry away I just had to take some pictures of her organized CHAOS! Man, I always said I won't be the Mom that always bugged her kids to clean their room but it is hard to do! :/ I just have to remember it's good she's not all OCD or whatever but geez how do you live like that??? :)

No comments: