Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Girl!

After school Abby was working hard in her room making me a surprise:) I love surprises! I have hinted for the past 10 years to Greg that I would love a surprise birthday party but he says since I want one so bad he would never be able to pull it off. I disagree because when we got engaged he surprised me BIG time and I didn't have a clue! I guess I need to just stop telling him and then maybe he will think I forgot...??:)
Well anyways back to Abby's surprise. When she finally got done she told me I could come into her room and this is what I found.....

very sweet!

She worked so hard cutting out all those letters and the tea party was so fun--we hadn't had one in a long time!
I love Abby's sweet heart and even though she is not very affectionate at times she does express herself so much through her thoughtfulness and her art work....I love that about her! She's the best and makes me feel so loved! Thanks Abby!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Aww, what a sweet girl!
(Reese looks pretty excited to be involved..haha! :-)

The "W" Family said...

Very sweet! You've got great kids! I love how Reese looks thrilled to be sitting at the tea party!