Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!


The picture not very clear but you an kinda see the boots (he picked them out:)

The kids decided last minute to get him some of his favorite ice cream. You have gotta try it the brand is Graeters and you can find it at Krogers. We like the black raspberry chocolate chip!

Friday was Greg's 32nd birthday!! I have to be honest it's nice when he finally turns my age because all I get for 6 weeks are old jokes....EVERYDAY! I am not looking forward to being 40 six weeks before him!:(
Well since this weekend I was a bridesmaid in a wedding (I will post about this later:) and the rehearsal dinner was on Greg's actual birthday so we decided to celebrate on Thursday. The kids and I took Greg to Blue Mesa (super yummy southwestern Mexican place) and we got him some new boots! He used to wear boots all the time but he hasn't had a pair since we got married (I guess marrying a Yankee cramped his style:) Actually he is copying me, I think when I got a pair for my birthday he got the itch too! Ha!
I feel bad that this weekend was pretty insane and we didn't get to celebrate like I would have liked but I guess we are even since when I turned 30 he was a best man in one of his friends weddings---although the wedding was in Florida...oh well I call it even anyway:)
Happy Birthday Greg--we love you!

No comments: