Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reese's Preschool Graduation!

I can't believe it is already time for Reese to go to kindergarten....is that possible? It can't be because that means I have to be getting older too and I still feel 21:) ... ok maybe 25 but still I feel too young to have 2 kids in elementary....very weird!!!
Well Reese was so excited to graduate it was precious! He is so ready to go to school "everyday" as he says--he tells me, "Mommy, you're really gonna miss me aren't you?" *sniff sniff* seriously? Reese you are breaking my heart!:( I kinda pride myself in not being a super "needy" mom BUT this time it might be pretty hard sending our last kiddo off to school! OK well enough talk of that because we still have the whole summer together and I am gonna cherish every minute!

Reese was all smiles the whole graduation and did a great job singing with his class. He actually did the motions and seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. I don't know, I kinda figured him the "too cool" type of boy that would never get into singing and stuff but he was eating it up...pretty cute:)
I was not able to get any good pictures of Reese getting his "diploma":) because he ran across the stage--my picture was just a blur:/
thanks to my friend Cari I got a good picture--thanks girl!
Enjoy the video and the pictures--he's getting so big! Actually speaking of getting big, in September when he started school he was 50 pounds and he is now 61 pounds---WOW, slow down buddy, he's gonna dwarf all the other kindergartens! Football here we come, well hopefully he plays baseball and he can just be a fast left fielder like Josh Hamilton:)

Cari's picture she got of Reese...thank you Cari!

Grandma Reese, Maw Maw and Poppa got to come to the graduation

Happy, Happy, Joy, JOY:) Sweet boy!

Ready to sing!

my attempt at Reese getting his diploma:/

happy "blurred" boy:)

Reese and his friend Macye--they wore their Dad's white dress shirts--looks bad up close but great on stage-ha!


Reese was done with pictures by this one...:)

Here is Reese doing his ABC song--I forget what it's called but he learned all his sounds and stuff with it---pretty clever song I'd say!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

so sweet! I can't believe that they are going to Kindergarten!

btw, I love your hair! It looks really good :)