Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Trip to the Zoo


Abby, Gracie and Preston--these were the 3 kids who were assigned to me...pressure! I don't mind losing my kid from time to time;) (just kiddin';) but losing someone else's kid is not a good idea:)

Gracie and Abby

Our group--what a nutty bunch!

they had to pose on the lizard!

LOVE this one! How wide is your wing span??

Today Abby had a field trip to the Zoo and I was able to go too! I rode out with another one of the moms and we met the kids at the front gate. We got there just in time to get our groups and get going...the kids were VERY ready to get going:)
Nathalie (the other mom) and I had 6 kids between us, and man, you would think that would have been pretty easy but 4 of those were boys and wow they were hyper--good times;) Thankfully we had Abby and Gracie and they were prefect angels--haha...gotta love those obedient first born girls--priceless:)
Anyways the weather was perfect (overcast and it didn't get too hot and humid until about time to leave--very nice:)
Abigail was so excited to go and she had a blast. I was so happy to see that her friend Gracie was in our group because Abby was really hoping her teacher would put them together! All day the kids wanted to see the reptiles (aka SNAKES). I could have done without all the snakes I saw today but I kept my composure and my opinions to myself:) ~now that's an accomplishment because I HATE SNAKES....I'm proud, very proud:)
Tomorrow is Abby's last full day of school and yesterday was my last day of packing a lunch--YAY! ~I need a break...packing lunches and thinking of things to put in the lunches that your kids will actually eat and not starve all day is a beating:) Come on moms you know what I'm talking about ;)

No comments: