Sunday, May 02, 2010

Peter Pan




Reese's Pre-school class

Macye and Reese!

Kortney, Macye, Reese and I before the show


This is my friend Natasha who was also on the field trip with us---such a great picture I just had to share!

Thursday I went on a field trip with Reese to see Peter Pan. Now Reese is SO over his Peter Pan phase but for a while there we had a hard time getting him out of his costume (he's pretty intense when it comes to what he likes and dislikes...I have no idea where he gets is??;)
He told me weeks before that he didn't want to sit by me (he wanted it sit by his friends:( but thankfully I was able to make it happen anyway with little trouble! The show was good and he was pretty attentive. He has seen Peter Pan about 4 times so I think it has lost it's excitement or something:) He was able to sit by his lady friend, Macye. She is beyond adorable and they get along perfectly!
Well anyways I got some great pictures and feel so blessed I get to go to everything they do at school---thank you Greg (my sugar Daddy:) I am beyond grateful and love every minute of not working!!!!!! YAY!:)

No comments: