Saturday, May 22, 2010

Your Hands

My Mom asked me a few weeks back if I knew the song "Your Hands" by Jj Heller. I had heard it before but never played it so I told her that I would learn it for her. Here ya go Mom....hope you like it!
The first one is the "funny one" if you will:) Abby was recording and Reese thought he needed to be part of the song too...enjoy--they think they are so funny;)
Also, in Jj Heller's version of this song she plays the harmonica. I thought I would take a stab at it (in the first video) It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I plan on buying one of those head gear things to hold the harmonica while I play the guitar:) Love the sound of the harmonica!
The second video is without the kids (they were in bed:) and no harmonica. I also switched up the picking...I think I like the second one better almost sounds like a dulcimer. Let me know what you think!
Enjoy!




No comments: