Monday, May 10, 2010

Leg Wrestling!

I told you Friday night we were being silly (go figure me being silly;) Anyway after about 15 years of knowing each other I found out a hidden talent Krista has (WOW that's insane Kris never counting years before:)
She has the strongest legs and DOMINATES all who challenge her! Well being the competitive person I am:) I was determined to win at least once! Well after MANY tries I "kinda" won, well I at least turned her body a little bit--ha!
These pictures tell the story!
Krista you are amazing and you will forever
be the leg wrestling champion! Congrats;)



Legs in motion--it's ON!:)



going in for the kill--check out my face---for real she's STRONG and I had to give it my all!



and there you go folks...I moved her a little bit!



Victory!:) I was thrilled!

No comments: