Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reese and his Red Sox!


pitcher!

fielding the ball

Baseball ready!


Bring it! He's ready to go!

keeping alert:)

I liked this one with the fence --pretty cool!

Reese slammin' it in the outfield!


Reese is all about baseball lately and so have we since it's T-ball season and the Rangers are back! Today Reese had an amazing game! The Red Sox beat the Cardinals 19-2. (this was the team we had a hard time beating last year)
The boys played so well it was crazy! They can actually make plays and with 5-6 year olds this is a big deal!!!
Reese played 1st base and pitcher, caught a fly ball, hit a pop fly to center field and got a double! It was an awesome game and since I got a new camera (thanks Greg--since my car ran over my last one;) I was able to get some great pictures...my zoom is awesome!
Well, enjoy the pictures I'm sure there will be many more!

No comments: