Monday, June 11, 2007

Daddy Day Care!

Yesterday, I had a shower for my friend Misty. She is due with a baby boy in 3 weeks so the Daddy's (Greg and Shane) took the 4 kids out for the day! It all started out a little hard with a crazy lunch and Reese had forgotten his shoes. So- they came back to get his shoes and believe it or not, they got to Mountasia and Abby had then forgotten her shoes! (Greg was...well let's just say, having his patience tested:) The kids then all played miniture golf and some games- and Abby did all of this barefoot-classic!
I wish I was there to see all four kids (all under the age of 4) playing golf.....and I would have LOVED to see how the guys handling it! Let's just say the picutre of Shane sitting on the bench is perrrfect!!!....Greg came home and fell right asleep! Maybe now he can understand more when I say, "I just exhasted!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you are actually witnessing in that picture is a parenting technique. I am sitting and making myself closer to the height of the children. This helps them to be less intimidated by me and gives me a Jedi-type control over them. I am suprised you have not read about this in one of the parenting trade journals such as, Popular Parenting, Parenting Illustrated, or the Parenting Street Journal.

Shane