Friday, June 01, 2007

Zoo- Granny and PaPa style!!

Well, today the kids decided that the zoo would be fun- so of course Granny and PaPa agreed (they pretty much always agree with the kids:) Anways, if you read the blog often you know we go to the zoo all the time and normally "boring-cheap old mommy" just brings a pack lunch, but the kids were so excited today because Granny and PaPa bought them food AT THE ZOO! They thought that was really cool and what was even better was the ice cream after lunch...man they are spoiled:) No really I'm kidding I love to see the kids enjoy time with my parents...and just as long as they buy me ice cream too- we're cool:)
***also the picture of the bald eagle was taken by my dad...he's gotten really good at taking pictures....way to go Dad!
*** the picture of Reese-well he was trying to show you his blue lip from his gatorade...I wish you all could get to know this little guy...he's a character:) and if you do know him well -count yourself blessed:)
*** Abby is posing behind a wagon wheel-she's pretty good these days finding a "blog worthy pose"....isn't she adorable?...and enjoy the pigtails...it took alot to get those in-she hates me to do her hair! -but I refuse to be a mom that doesn't do their kids hair...I don't want Abby 20 years from now to say to me, "Mom, what in the world was up with my hair?"

No comments: