Friday, June 08, 2007

Daddy's gone crazy...

In attempt to get Reese "excited" about getting his haircut Greg decided it would be a good idea to let Reese cut his hair first! Now, I must admit I was in the other room and had no idea of this craziness....but wow Reese was exicted...Greg was right! Reese came running in the living room and told me he had cut Daddy's hair. Well- Abby and I, of course, were curious to see the result.... and he did great and don't worry Greg thought ahead....I think he had a 4 or 5 on there-meaning it wasn't gonna do much! Well, I 'd love to say after all the fun Reese jumped right up on the sink and asked for his turn, he didn't....but he did do soooooo much better this time-he actually kept his head still- man, what will it take next time to motivate him?....shaving my head??...hum...I have always hated doing my hair in the morning:)

No comments: