Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dive-in Movie!

Staurday night Greg and I spilt up and he took Reese to the Rangers game and Abby and I went to NRH2O to watch a movie in the wave pool. We had so much fun! Abby really was hoping to stay in the pool the whole movie but her "sissy" mommy was toooooo cold so we ended up sitting on the edge of the pool (which turned out just fine-we could see great) We watched Over the Hedge-I am not sure how much she really watched because she ended up in the water playing with some friends, but I think she really liked the show anyways! We didn't get home till around 10:45 and she was pretty tired, but while we were driving home she says," Mommy, I love to spend time with you....past bedtime..hehe!!" She's so precious-I love our special dates together...I sure hope she remembers these times and treasures them like I do!

No comments: