Friday, June 01, 2007

NRH2O

Yesterday there was a break in the clouds so we headed to NRH2O! The kids couldn't wait to get Granny and PaPa in the water! I was really surprised to see Reese going down all the bigger slides....I think he was showing off for the grandparents:) Abby was all over the wave pool-Granny said she could barely keep up with her-we call her Nemo (orginal, I know) The day turned out beautiful and not a drop of rain-I am so happy for that! We have may days ahead of us at NRH2O and I am so glad that Granny and PaPa got to share in the fun!



1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Fun times! I have a season pass at the urging of my friend who has 3 kids and would like some help...we should meet up one day! Enjoy Granny and Papa time. Sweet time I am sure

Susan