Thursday, May 31, 2007

Granny and Papa are here!

My parents came into town yesterday and the kids couldn't wait to get to the airport! We got out of the car and they started running for the bagage claim! We didn't have to wait long and the kids spotted them right away! We have a great week planned and we are thrilled they were able to come. My dad is doing great since his open heart surgery 4 months ago and it's such a blessing he was able to make this trip! They haven't seen our new house yet so I can't wait to get them home and show it off! I'll have some fun blogs this week so check back in soon!

1 comment:

TAMmommy said...

Thank you for sharing you family with others.

I found your blog the other day while looking for blogs that i felt encouraged or were realted to family for BlogTipping Day.
BlogTipping Day is the first of the month, and you give a shout out to another blog.

I hope you have awonderful time with your parents in town and continue to encourage family time together in your blogs.

Michelle