Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sea World!


Sea World was so fun! I think I had as much fun as the kids...I would say the same for Greg but the poor guy was soaked the whole day....he was kind enough to go on all the wet rides and sit in the Splash Zone during the Shamu show! No really I'm kidding he had fun! But I will say I am not sure how I got out of getting wet, but I managed to skin out of there without much damage!
We did as much as we could-with not being sure when the sky might open up and pour on us- we were almost running from place to place. Now this didn't seem to phase the kids-they were crazy happy and Reese kept yelling, "Disney World" I honesty think he thinks he went there...hey that's cool!...(we got off cheap:)
Reese went on his first roller coaster ride and Abby was big enough to go on some bigger rides...she was so excited! Anways- if you ask the kids their favorite things they got to see they would say the whales(Shamu-because Abby and Daddy got soaked) and the dolphins. Now we have a super cool story about the dolphins....we were trying all day to get over to them so the kids could feed them, but it never seemed to workout. Then it started to rain and we were determined to go there before we left! So when we finally got there (wet) we caught the last part of the last feeding of the day! The kids didn't get to feed them (they were out of food) but they got to the very front and the dolphins came right up to them(even though they had no food for them). Now- you must know what happened on our way over there- Abby says, "Mommy, lets pray that we get to see a dolphin up close." I told her that was a great idea and look what happened! For some this may seem a bit over spiritual, but to us it's a blessing! Abby and Reese told us later that they were so happy that God let them see those dolphins- Greg and I feel so blessed to get to see first hand God working in our kids even though it's through the dolphins! We had prayed God would do special things on this trip and I believe He did!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, a steak as big as Gregs head? I imagine he had to have his own table. Anyway, i am glad you guys had a blast. That is some awesome country out that way. Good stuff.

Shane

Jill Vaughan said...

God cares about even the smallest detail - ain't it great!

Bev said...

Looks like Sea World was a huge hit! We're heading to the Orlando Sea World in June and we can't wait! My girls are older... 13 and 17, but they are very excited to see the dolphins too!

Loved your blog!

Bev