Saturday, May 12, 2007

Did someone say baseball????

well it's true- Reese and Daddy went to another game....are you wondering how many games we have gone to so far this season?....well we stopped counting! So I am warning you there will be a TON of posts about baseball....that's what we do!
I love how much the kids enjoy the game...seriously Reese can name almost all the players! The other day at a game we were sitting behind these guys and about half way into the game they turned around and said, " how many players does that kid know?" I was shocked when he called out the next batter in the line-up...wow! He told me tonight who hit a homer and said that we tanked (meaning we lost bad)...but in our family that's ok...we'll make it to the World Series one day and who will be there-the Stamps! I am so happy that the kids have their "thing" they love to do with Daddy and believe me Greg sure doesn't mind going to a baseball game...every other day:)

No comments: