Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Date with Mommy!

Well I haven't had a chance to blog about the date Reese and I had when Greg and Abby were camping. I told Reese he could pick something he wanted to do and of course guess what he picked?....yes Chuck E. Cheese! So we had a ton of fun and he even got a prize:) Anyways Abby was kinda sad about not getting to go so I promised we would go together sometime too. Well I decided Wednesday would be perfect because I have been potty training Reese and Abby has not had as much "mommy time". She ended up getting 52 tickets and played pretty much every game she could (for 20 tokens...I know it sounds cheap but you have to have a stopping point or we would be there ALL night:) Well Abby and I had some great bonding time and she's already planning our next outing together!

No comments: