Saturday, May 12, 2007

Garage Sale

We had a ONE day only garage sale yesterday- mostly because we didn't want to sit in the garage for two days! I have to admit I am not a huge fan of garage sales. I am not sure why, but I guess it might be because I would rather just donate my junk! I have learned though that people buy your junk-weird! Anyways we did pretty well and the kids had a blast. Abby woke-up the night before the sale at around 2:30 am and all she told me was that she was so excited she could could barely breathe (whatever that means:) She also asked a few times if she needed to wake-up early to help sell all our stuff- overly eager I'd say! So after making some extra cash and entertaining the kids FREE I'd say it was a success! Go garage sales!!
-I also wanted to comment on the picture of Reese in the stroller...he wasn't quite ready to sell that one....he kept asing me to take him for a walk to the park- how sad...when someone bought the stroller later I bet he was wondering if he was ever gonna go to the park again??
**no worries- we bought a new stroller today!

No comments: