Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sleepy Head

Today was a rainy/stormy day which means a great nap day at our house! (so I was excited when nap time rolled around!) But, today right after I laid down I heard Reese crying. Now this rarely happens because he is a super napper. I can always count on at least 3 hours from him, but today was a bit different. I went in to get him and he wanted for me to hold him so (of course) I agreed with him and brought him into my bed! Now, I was not expecting for him to fall back asleep, but right away he was out! And I had to get a picture of him sleeping, because I have a picture of me right around his age sleeping exactly in the same position. --So maybe he is a clone of my husband, but at least he sleeps like me:)

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

That is too cute! Makes you want to snuggle doesn't it?

Jill Vaughan said...

I so miss naptime.