Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Potty Training 1-2-3

Last night we started potty training Reese! He has done wonderful! We have not had an accident yet and I was telling Greg that it sure seems a ton easier this go around. Abby was really easy but I think I was just a bit up tight and worried but with Reese I feel a ton more relaxed. He is 100% into it and since the first time we tried to stay "dry and clean" by using the potty he went no problem! We use this book Potty Training 1-2-3 and it's where you have the child teach a doll to go potty first and if you do it by the book it works wonderfully! Here you can see Reese putting Goofy on the potty and the second picture he's checking out his sweet treats....if he stays "dry and clean" he gets to pick a treat! I can't believe we are already training him -isn't he still a baby?

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

No more diapers - we're having more and more in common everyday:)