Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kim's Baby Shower


This weekend I went home to Kansas City for my friend Kim's baby shower. She is due in July and is having a boy! I have known her since I was 3 years old and she is still my friend which says alot:) It was a great time and I got to see a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in about 10 years-crazy how time flies!
I had a good time with my famiy and it was a great relaxing weekend-I slept in Saturday till 11:30 or so...I asked my dad why he didn't wake me up and he said he figured I hadn't slept in awhile-thanks dad! I was very happy though to come home tonight and see Greg and the kids. I think Reese got bigger and Abby seems more mature-was I gone that long? I can't wait to spend some time with the kids tomorrow. Abby told me she was ready to play with me all day- sure sounds good to me!
-I have to get the pictures from Maw Maw and Poppa from cousins camp so I hope to get those posted real soon!

No comments: