Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



Today was a good day! The kids woke-up yelling,"Happy Father's Day!" They picked out a baseball mug and a baseball card for Greg and he loved it! (he also picked out an air compressor.. ??? -I told him he should get something else more "gift-like" but he really wanted one) Anyways after church Greg picked mexican food and then we all had a afternoon nap-now that's a good Father's Day I'd say! Tonight, we headed over to Maw Maw and Poppa's house for a cookout and the kids jumped in the pool with all their clothes on-I should just always plan that the kids will get wet over there-when will I learn?
Abigail has been asking since Mother's Day when Sister's Day is- so I've decided soon we will be starting a new traditon, Sister and Brother Day! I can't wait to see what they pick to do-you just never know-wait I know, Chuck E. Cheese:)

No comments: