Friday, June 15, 2007

Hayden is Here!

Our good friends Misty and Shane had their baby boy Thursday afternoon...about 3 1/2 weeks early. I wanted to post about this because I know they could really use some prayer right now! Tonight Hayden was transfered to Cook's Children because he is having some difficulties with premature lungs. It has been a hard few days for everyone, but especially for Misty and Shane. Please be praying for a miracle, for Hayden's lungs to inprove quickly and that he can have the strength to keep fighting. Pray Misty and Shane be provided peace and comfort that only the Lord can provide! I can only imagine how hard this is for Misty and Shane and I just keep trying to think of something I can be doing for them, but I know the best thing we all can be doing for them and Hayden is pray! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have stayed plenty busy doing things for us. We have been blessed greatly by you and greg.

Thanks,

The Estes'