Saturday, February 09, 2008

11th Grade Sleppover!


All the girls!

A late night picture--need I say more?

I had to take a picture of all the girls texting---they are text-crazy....I had to get texting service on my phone so I can communicate with them--what in the world? They never call me they just send me a text--which I am terrible at and it takes me forever to text back.... but they say I am getting better--yeah for me;)

The Fabulous 11th grade teachers:)

Last night I had eight 11th grade girls from our youth group spend the night and we had so much fun! Greg has been out of town all week and the kids spent the night with Maw Maw and Poppa so we had the house all to ourselves! These girls are so crazy and most of them are best friends so they all feel VERY comfortable around each other--scary:) Everyone arrived about 7:30 and we had pizza then we all sat around and talked forever---we finally got around to playing a silly question game and had a lot of fun getting to know each other better! Around 11:30pm the other junior teachers bailed on me and went back to their houses to sleep in their own beds which left me all alone--scary! No really it wasn't all that bad:) they are great girls--we set up all our air mattresses in our living room and turned on a movie. Can you believe they all fell asleep around 1am? I seriously was the only one awake watching the movie--they didn't know who they were dealing with obviously....I can stay up all night, no problem---- well I guess the only problem is functioning the next day;) Luckily I am feeling great today since we had about 9 hours of sleep--crazy....I remember the sleepovers I went to in high school being totally different--I guess times have changed:)

No comments: