Friday, February 01, 2008

Tooth Fairy comes TONIGHT!



Abby comes into my room today during nap and tells me her tooth is ready to be pulled out---(I think she had this crazy idea that maybe I was interested in doing something like that...which I am NOT--I don't handle stuff like that well it gives me the heebee-jeebeeies!) Thankfully my Dad is here and he is all about that stuff....he pulled all our teeth out and liked it:)
She was so brave and before I could even get the picture taken it was out! She says it feels really weird and when she was walking outside tonight she said her tongue was cold--no more tooth there to keep it warm I guess! Anyways right now the tooth is under her pillow and she is awaiting a visit from the good 'ole tooth fairy!
*note to self*---don't forget to go put a dollar under her pillow before I go to bed:P

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

Awww.. what a big girl! She'll be getting her driver's license before you know it :) Glad you're feeling better!