Monday, February 04, 2008

Globetrotters!




This weekend while my parents, sister, her husband Scott and their son Trevin were in town we all went to see the Globetrotters. The other day I heard that they were in town and have always thought it would be fun to take the kids to see them--ends up it was a little different than I had imaged! The kids did have fun and of course it is always fun to do anything with family but I kept wondering when they were gonna bring out the trampolines and do crazy tricks---evidently I was a little misled on what the Globetrotters do:) And can you believe they were selling Globetrotter basketballs for $40 a top? ---and no we did not get our kids one....I told them we could get them one at Target for 10 bucks and paint it red, white and blue:) --our poor kids are so deprived:)

My family was only hear for a short 2 days because my sister was graduating from grad school (for the second time) ---she's one of those crazy people that just keeps going to school:)
We had a great weekend and hopefully I will be posting some pictures soon of her graduation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hospitality guys! We had a great time. It was quick trip but we sure got in a lot of stuff. I figured it up and of the 72 hours we spent away from home...24 were in the car going somewhere, 24 were spent sleeping and 24 were spent actually doing something other than driving or sleeping...I'd say we split that up pretty good huh? Have I told you guys how much I love my nephew Reeser..he flat cracks me up. And a special thank you to Abbs for giving Uncle Scott more sugar than usual, I think she is starting to warm up to me finally. I think we escaped without catching any of the crud you all had - thank goodness! Ok, enough ramblins, just wanted to say thanks for letting us crash at your fresh pad sista-n-law! I'm out!
Uncle Scott