Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just Pull it Abby!


Me attempting to be brave by helping Abby pull her tooth out:)
We were unsuccessful! -good idea though Debbie!


Ok so Greg's mom told me the other day that her dad would just tie a piece of string to her loose tooth and it would either hang there or she had to pull it herself! Well last night before bed Abby's 2nd loose tooth was just hanging there sideways so I told her "we" would have to pull it before bed (I didn't want her to swallow it during the night). So I decided to take Debbie's advice and try the sting idea---well Abby was ok until we tried the pulling part---WOW she was not liking this idea at all:)
We ended up going on to bed and I just prayed that she would not swallow the tooth....well she didn't- actually she woke me up early this morning to tell me she woke-up and saw her tooth on the bed beside her. I promise I did not pull it while she was sleeping, but I did think about it:)
So tonight the tooth fairy is coming again and I told her she has to slow down with the whole tooth thing because the tooth fairy might not have enough cash on her:)
ALSO I promise to not blog about every tooth she loses---just humor me this is a new to us....our baby is now officially not a baby----she is getting grown-up teeth....eeekkk! What's next? --no please don't tell me --I'll just roll with the punches:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh I had no idea. I am so sorry Abby is losing her teeth. We will pray for you and your family,and dont worry, they have these things called dentures.

Shane

TKB said...

I can't believe Abby is already losing teeth....I can't imagine really that Bella will be losing hers someday too!
Hope you are all feeling better!
Beth