Saturday, June 14, 2008

C-C-C---RAZY Week!


Abby and her buddies during VBS


Wow we have been super busy! We had VBS Sunday-Thursday, birthday party Friday night, Father's Day Brunch with Greg's dad this morning, my parents come in town at 2pm today, kids have a birthday party from 2-4 today, Father's Day dinner with my dad and Greg tonight (yummy Joe T. Garcia's--Mexican food;) and to top it all off Abby gets baptized in the morning--yay (I will post about that later)
Oh yeah I also leave tomorrow night for youth camp in Colorado--fun, fun but I haven't packed a thing! SOOOOO--this blog must be short!
My parents came in town today to help Greg watch the kids Monday and Tuesday because he has to work. On Wednesday the kids leave for cousins camp with Maw Maw and Poppa! This is gonna be the longest I have been away from the kids and I am gonna miss them--I would say they're gonna miss me, but I think a week with the grandparents is gonna keep them happy and very busy;)
I will not be blogging until I return next weekend so make sure to check back in then! I am sure I will have tons of funny stories to tell --being that I am gonna be spending the week with about 300 teenagers.....oh how I love camp!
Have a great week!

No comments: