Thursday, June 26, 2008

MoNtY pYtHoN's SPAMALOT!


During intermission there was a balcony overlooking the city-notice the storm clouds--
called the babysitter..luckily the storm hadn't hit them yet! (by the time we got home they had had hail and a few branches down)
I asked Chloe if the kids were scared and she said, "no actually I was the only one freaking out"--too funny! She kept saying, "oooh kids don't you love rain and lightning?" I think she was trying reverse psychology:) Everyone is fine and even Chloe survived :)

Last night Greg and I got a sitter and went to see Spamalot at Bass Hall! It's basically just like the movie Monty Python! We had great seats on the first row of the balcony and really enjoyed ourselves! It was great to get away together --Greg got these tickets for Father's Day! We had the pleasure of sitting between two "interesting" people--to the left of Greg was a girl that laughed way too much and even laughed at stuff you shouldn't laugh at (gotta hate that ;) and I sat next to a lady going through menopause(seriously)--she fanned herself the WHOLE time and it was NOT hot actually it was maybe 40 degrees in there--wow I am not looking forward to hot flashes :) --well maybe I am...seriously I am ALWAYS cold even when everyone else is hot I think I have a circulation problem--probably should check into that:)
Well anyways despite our neighbors we had a lovely time and hey we even had Mexican food--what a perfect date~thank you honey; I had a great time ;)

No comments: