Sunday, June 08, 2008

Up Close and Personal!



Hot Dog #2 with mustard--yummy!

"Ranger Red" didn't win--Reese took it kinda hard! He was mad at Green--too funny!

Abby got a Pink Rangers shirt--she says she'll only wear it if she can wear a dress too!


Yes-- I am aware of the fact that we go to the Rangers game alot--but hey it's great family together time! This time we were super close--right next to third base and Reese's favorite--the Dot Race in the 6th inning...they ran right in front of us! It was also $1 hot dog night--as you can see Abby was all about that! It was a crazy windy night and I wore the WRONG shoes so I got some serious blisters! I could NOT walk...no really I am not being dramatic mom:) I really was in some serious pain!! But I was not about to walk barefoot (I would rather bleed than get some nasty foot fungus;) Soooo thankfully some nice Usher happened to have some band aids and all was ....better! ---I will NOT be wearing those shoes again unless I am sitting down or walking less that 5 feet:) (thanks Payless--or should I say Wearless???) (did you catch that Jerry I made a joke...wow--and it's actually kinda funny...are you proud????)
Ok so back on topic--The Rangers...well they lost and sadly we had about 500- 6 year old boys (with plastic bats) sitting behind us and they were rooting for the Indians---boo! By the way they were a little league team named the Indians ...not REAL Indians fans (so no there were not 500--maybe just 10:) but they yelled loud enough you would have thought there were a 1000--and I got hit about 20 times in the head with those silly yellow bats;)
Well we had a great time and after 5 hot dogs, nachos, Dr. Pepper and eating everything I brought in my bag, we went home happy campers! **note to self.....next time bring more to drink--maybe I will bring a rolling cooler?--yeah I'll go to Sam's and get 100 bottles of water.....yes that will do it! ...no, no then the kids will have to go to the bathroom 100 times and I can't handle those bathrooms--WOW my OCD is seriously coming out in this entry....I need to calm down:) --but public bathrooms are really bad. You can't deny it!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the changes to your blog! It sounds like you had mountain dew instead of Dr Pepper. That's so cool that you guys enjoy so many games together. And a good team to cheer for!

Becky said...

Mountain Dew huh--do you say this because I seemed a bit high strung??:)

Anonymous said...

so what shoes WERE these?? I was looking at payless the other day...you must warn the rest of us!!! Sorry about the blisters but props to the helpful bandaid-ed attendant!

The "W" Family said...

fun family times- i love the pic of abby stuffing down a hot dog- she's a girl after my heart.